14 January 2024

New Year Selection - No IKEA Here.

Ready for market these represent a few of my recent creations of the quirky and the rustic

Chess tables, benches and side tables
Tall stools and short ones, some with a lower shelf.
A Welsh stick back chair and a Sheffield cutlers stool
Using various types of hardwood and different styles of leg.
Lathe turned legs or robust and rustic coppiced hardwood.
Every item is individual hand made piece to reflect the character of wood available.

 And the two foreground benches have Hornbeam tops which is hardwearing and robust.

2 comments:

Jan said...

These are beautiful how can I buy a couple of pieces. I already have a milking stool and would love to add to this. Are they still available from TiVi pannier market?

Woodcrafter said...

Hello Jan, I only just now noticed your comment, Sorry for delay!

PLease find my Email ikon on the page of my Blog and message me again with your contact details. Not all of the pieces pictured there are still available but I have new pieces coming up for sale all the time. I don't do the TiVi market any more but do the Bridport Market on a Saturday mornings, weather permitting. I can let you know later where my next market is to be held (by private message) - alternatively a workshop visit if you would prefer. Kind Regards, Graham Tapper...