15 February 2016

One week Home Alone

Helen has been enjoying some Mediterranean sun while babysitting for Sophie and Max, which leaves me fending for myself. Today the wind was chilly at Brixham. An early lunch of cheesy chips by the harbour checking over my replacement camera lens (second hand). Mifsuds happily swapped the one bought earlier which was faulty. The black backed gull at the header of this page shows its sharp as a 70-300 AF Nikon lens should be. Given free along with it came a quite useful soft-back on landscape photography which I am impressed with. Consequence being I shelled out yet more cash on some graduated neutral filters.
A hot tea went down well beside the lifeboat station while the 4/4 was safely tucked away alongside the yachts, high and dry at the slipway.


Earlier in the day these Canada Geese were spotted rising from the marshes at Exminster.

No comments: